My client, one of the UK’s leading Investment companies is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team.
This is a permanent role and will offer you the chance to work in an hybrid environment (2 days in their London office, 3 days working from home).
The purpose of this role is to perform quality assurance and testing on various applications that are central to the my client’s business, with particular focus on data engineering.
You will be working on the biggest transformational project for my client where you will have a focus on migrating of data platforms onto a new application in the cloud.
- Ensure quality of software and changes
- Build and maintain robust automated test pipelines/scripts to support data engineering solutions across BI and analytics use cases.
- Work proactively with the Data QA Lead to provide input to continuous improvement across all aspects of QA.
- Become subject matter expert on Cloud data platform and, in time, get involved in peer training of this.
- Strong QA experience covering requirements refinement to completion of test execution.
- Significant & demonstrable QA analyst experience of: –
- Data in an Asset Management or other investment environment
- Data migration
- Data warehousing
- Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure or Snowflake
- Automated testing methods / tools / frameworks especially in Data warehouse environments
- Agile methodologies
- Non-functional testing experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- Working experience in PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Working experience in Aladdin