My client is a boutique consultancy offering who are currently working across a number of central government assignments. The business is currently supporting a central government department in a large scale Transformation initiative and require a Deployment Engineer with a strong background in Windows 10 & Service NOW.
Role reports to the project delivery manager, and will work across the IT team, working closely with other Workstream/ Delivery leads helping build/prep all devices to be rolled out, the deployment of laptops and Mobile phones to end users, early life support / basic end user training/orientation and the ongoing support for all migration activities.
Key Skills Required:
* Workspace One (UEM) experience
* Windows 10 Build, deploy & support
* Mac OS Build & deploy & support
* Must hold Valid SC clearance
* Understanding of Support models and workflows
* Service NOW experience
* Experience of Working With NCSC EUC guidelines
* Service transition experience
If this opportunity aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.