Risk IT Specialist – Insurance / IT Network Management / Solution Delivery Life-Cycle / CRISC / CISA / Cloud Service Models
- IT Risk
- IT Network Management
- CRISC / CISA
- Financial Services
A leading London insurer is looking for an IT Risk Specialist to assess risks and controls in global IT processes. The day to day role will include:
- Running workshops with IT practitioners to identify and assess risks and controls in IT processes including IT Network Management, Solution Delivery Life-cycle, different SDLC methodologies and approaches including Waterfall, Agile and CI/CD, and Cloud service models including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Defining and document IT Minimum Control Standards, actual controls and undertake gap-analysis.
- Defining and apply IT risk and control indicators and tolerances, to measure risk profile.
- Ability to operate and work in a rapidly transforming environment.
- Applying project management disciplines including monitoring against plan, reporting and RAID management.
A leading London insurer