Outside IR35 Contract – £650pd – London Market – IT Delivery Project Manager
Our client is a leading global insurer who operates within the London Market, the business is currently going through a key change initiative to transform and enhance their IT capability. The business is looking for a seasoned Project Manager with a successful background delivering IT initiatives within the Lloyd’s market.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Define the scope of the project in collaboration with stakeholders
* Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
* Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
* Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
* Obtain required approvals to commence project
* Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
* Manage the execution of the project and track progress to ensure successful delivery
* Maintain project records as required
* Prepare and submit project reports to stakeholders as required
* To maintain compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role.
* Strong Project Management skills
* Extensive Lloyd’s/London Insurance Market experience
* In depth knowledge of IT Systems Delivery
* Good Verbal & Written Communication
* Proficient with IT Office Productivity Tools (Spreadsheets, Word Processors Etc.)
If this opportunity aligns with your background please apply now.