Project Manager – Insurance / Business Change / Technical Process
- Strong Project Management experience within the insurance sector
- Exposure to operational & technical processes
- Ability to deliver various sized, complex projects
- Assist colleagues to scope and plan projects and resolve project issues
- Provide technical operational insurance insights and expertise
- Assist with the ongoing development of project methods and tools
The successful candidate with bring a wealth of insurance experience expertise in insurance operations, including the delivery of projects / change, and insurance processes, systems, and controls.
You be have excellent stakeholder experience from C level to 3rd Party vendors / suppliers, able to work well with colleagues at all levels taking a collaborative approach to your work with expertise in project management methods and tools, including the use of Agile. You will have the ability (and experience) of producing business cases to demonstrate how improvements can be made and what benefit this will bring.
London based financial services company