My client, a very reputable software company offering web content management, digital commerce, digital marketing and has a world renowned digital experience platform is seeking a Principal Data Scientist to join their team.
You will be/need:
- The Senior Manager of Data Scientists / ML Engineers / Recsys Engineers / Data Engineers
- 10-15 years of experience
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Communication is key, you will be talking to a lot of strategists and product managers
- Having worked on research projects as well as bringing them to POC, then to MVP, then as production grade products – basically full research/DS software development life cycle experience is a must
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework
- Recommender systems (at scale)
- Experience across highly performant applications using distributed computing MapReduce, Spark, etc.
- Proven track record of developing and deploying algorithms for a production-ready recommendation, data mining or prediction systems using languages and big data platforms such as Scala, Python, Java, Spark, Presto, and Hive
- Experience with distributed computing platforms, particularly Kubernetes or the Hadoop/Spark ecosystem
- Big Data experience (Hbase, Spark, Hive etc.)
- Data Engineering and experienced managing Data Engineers
- Statistics (AB/testing, statistical engines, web/traffic analytics, traffic allocation, bandits)