PMO Finance Analyst – Portfolio Management / Data and MI / Governance / Reporting / Finance Analysis
- PMO / Portfolio Management
- Governance and Reporting
- Finance Analysis
- Finance Transformation
A leading London based insurer is looking for a PMO Finance Analyst to work on a large transformation programme. The PMO lead will directly support business critical initiatives within the programme, in order to facilitate their successful initiation, delivery and implementation and materially de-risk projects & programme to improve the delivery of successful outcomes. They will provide a comprehensive independent yet collaborative PMO service for the programme covering all key aspects of the project life-cycle such as planning, delivery, governance, reporting, financial management resourcing and benefits tracking.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise directly and communicate effectively with Finance teams to produce programme MI Financial packs for Senior Management, programme Board and Executive consumption
- Provide support with Business case production and associated programme benefits management activities
- Provide assurance activities for the programmes and projects according to the governance frameworks, have appropriate and effective reporting and controls in place, in line with agreed standards.
- Carry out key programme, and PMO activities such as reporting, programme plan and resource management, risk / issue / assumptions / dependency management.
A leading London based insurer