My client, a very reputable software company offering web content management, digital commerce, digital marketing and has a world renowned digital experience platform is seeking a .NET Software Engineer to join their team.
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience working professionally with modern development practices.
- Proficiency developing applications using modern development practices using Microsoft technologies like C# .NET (Core).
- Experience investigating and resolving problems, defects and bugs reported to the team.
- Experience working in a development team following requirements provided by stakeholders and solution architecture and design provided by technical leaders.
- Communication skills, verbally and in writing, to effectively communicate progress, issues, obstacles, solutions and point of view.
- Ability to work independently but avoid getting stuck by knowing when to ask for help.
- Worked in a software product organization with defined processes, and value following as well as seeking improvements to those processes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related experience required
We’d love to see:
- Experience building HTTP APIs Rest Services / GraphQL with integrations and extensibility in mind.
- Experience building SDKs and extensible frameworks.
- Experience developing distributed applications.
- Experience in building for cloud platforms and services, ideally on Azure
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration.
- Understanding of web authentication tools and mechanisms.
- Experience and building solutions based on my client’s Content or Commerce Clouds