My client is a leading consultancy who offer Change & IT solutions to the London Market, currently the business is engaged on a number of exciting software implementation, process improvement & data warehouse initiatives and require a Business Analyst help deliver these projects across a number of syndicates in the London Market.
You will be the point of contact on a number of worksteams across a number of different projects so this role is very client facing and would require someone with a wealth of knowledge of London Market systems, processes & data to enable them to manage their stakeholders successfully.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
* Must have proven London Market (Lloyd’s) experience either direct or through a consultancy.
* Previous consulting experience, ideally in a client facing role.
* Proven experience working on system implementation projects, ideally in the Lloyd’s market.
* Ability to transform business requirements into technical specifications for the developers and UX teams.
* Ability to create “as-is” and “to-be” process flow diagrams using Visio.
* Previous experience creating Business Requirements Documentation (BRD).
* Work with users and manage UAT.
If this opportunity aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.