My client, an exciting and innovative software house who specialise within Digital Experience are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team.
The Legal team has a mission to serve as a trusted business partner in the creation and protection of responsible revenue for my client, as well as being the gate keeper of all risk mitigation initiatives. They strive to apply both legal acumen and business judgment to provide sound, practical legal decisions to all functions throughout the organization.
As an In-House Counsel you will be:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Evaluating product/service offerings
- Building internal and external compliance protocols,
- Monitoring and addressing legislative and regulatory developments that affect digital experience expanse.
- We are further fuelled by the challenges of fast-moving growth, mergers and acquisitions.
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house legal department. (Prior tech experience is a plus)
- Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically, laterally and commercially
- Exceptional negotiation skills, with a consultative, non-adversarial approach
- Strong understanding of GDPR and privacy laws in general
- Providing advice on software intellectual property related matters.
- EU qualified lawyer (eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK a bonus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a dynamic environment