Human Resources / Data Analyst / HR Payroll / SQL / Excel
* Specialised knowledge of HR metrics
* Attention to detail
* Min 3yrs hands-on HR data analysis experience
* Strong knowledge of HR and Payroll function
* Ability to influence stakeholders and build effective customer relationships
* Strong communication and presentation skills (written & verbal)
* Advanced Excel and SQL and statistics skills
The client are currently making significant changes within their global HR function. As part of that they are wanting to enhance HR data quality and ensure a high level of overall confidence in workforce, performance and talent data. You will support effective decision making in HR through delivery of accurate, timely and complete data and contribute to establishment of effective data governance framework. Where required you will need to develop and enhance meaningful data quality metrics and reports, engage stakeholders in ensuring continuous improvement in accuracy and consistency of HR data.
The successful candidate will have a strong data analysis background working on HR systems (preferably Workday). You will recent experience working on a large, global programme with advanced knowledge of HR & Payroll function. Key technical experience required includes expertise in Excel and SQL. The candidate will be confident communicating with senior stakeholders both in person and remotely.
London based financial service company