My client, a well-established global technology consultancy with 7,000 employee’s across the world is seeking a Google Cloud Engineer to work with their end client, a reputable banking company.
This role is part of a dedicated team of SREs that operate mission-critical IT Infrastructure and Cloud Management platforms.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience supporting, and implementing GCP Private, Public, and
- Hybrid Cloud Technologies in accordance with industry best practices
- Must have at least 1 years of experience with Google Anthos and GKE
- Cloud Operations and Management Platforms such as Google Anthos, OpenStack/OpenShift, etc.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Proven experience in supporting Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud and associated integrations
- Experience with using cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience and working knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
- Must have the ability to understand the interdependencies of how various technology Experience with integrating heterogeneous environments
- Experience with Automation and Infrastructure as Code concepts using tooling such as
- Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
Strongly Desired Skills
- Experience with automation tools such as, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience with manipulating RESTful APIs to programmatically automate manual tasks
- Familiarity with the Cloud ecosystem, products and solutions
- Industry Certifications related to Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience working with and integrating other vendors such as VMware, Pivotal, NetApp, Red Hat and other cloud technologies and ISVs
- Knowledge of other cloud management platforms such as vRealize Automation, Cisco CloudCenter, and Red Hat CloudForms
- Understanding of the Cloud Cost models and Optimization strategies
- Working in a mission-critical IT operations environment