Front End Angular Developer – Remote Working – £400-600pd
My Client are a leading boutique consultancy who operate within the central government and public sector domain. The business is currently seeking an interim Front End Angular Developer to own a number of components of the Development using open source and cloud technologies for a large scale project.
This involves implementing new functionality and working closely in a small squad, sharing knowledge, pair programming and developing the understanding of the application.
The Front End Angular Developer will use open source and cloud technologies such as:
* Angular 9, Cloud Hosting (AWS)
* Using a TDD approach
* Source Control: GitHub
* Working ‘Agile’ (using Scrum) in a pair programming environment
Other Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Angular 9
* AWS and DevOps knowledge
* Testing frameworks – Jasmine, Cypress
* REST, SOAP, microservices
* Experience of an Agile/Scrum environment and able to apply the Agile philosophy to your day-to-day work
* Teaching, knowledge transfer and pair-programming
* Java 11
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.