My client is a leading global insurer who are currently implementing SuccessFactors, The HRT project aims on introducing the group’s standard HR process platform based on SAP SuccessFactors (SF). The SF platform is a strategic HR platform, that all subsidiaries need to adopt during the next years.
The group platform provides a software as a service platform defined on global level. In addition, local/regional sub-systems (e.g. local payroll system) can be interfaced with the platform. The HRT project team is consisting of various Business Analysts that are responsible for the rollout of the new system end to end.
The Business Analyst is responsible for requirements gathering, specification and coordinating implementation (effective implementation is done by the service provider) of the local rollout. This includes not only evaluating current processes, but also modelling of future ones and the investigation in surrounding systems (e.g. payroll), which need to be integrated.
– Solid SuccessFactors or HRIS experience
– Business Analysis skills
– Must be fluent in English and French
– Requirements elicitation through workshops and face to face interviews
– Requirements documentation as per PMLC and HPALM
– Data mapping between source and target systems
– Strong communication skills particularly with senior stakeholders
– Knowledge of Human Resources Domain particularly key tools such as ADP, Data subcore
– Knowledge of SuccessFactors is a benefit