My client is a leading global insurer who operate across multiple lines of business. The business are currently going through a large scale global Finance Transformation programme and require a Project Manager to deliver some critical parts of the programme.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
* Project insight into their portfolio of projects. The initial projects will include Implementing change for Balance sheet control and Outwards RI process improvement programme.
* Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to enable informed and commercial astute decisions.
* Focusing inwardly on quality and control, and outwardly on its coherence with other Group or regional initiatives.
The candidate must have experience in following:
* Previous experience in project management in finance accounting, including but not limited to, governance and decision making organisation, team structure, resource and capacity planning, scheduling and stage gating, change control, risk, issue, dependency and assumptions management and financial management.
* Providing pro-active project management to drive outcomes.
* Experience of working in matrix environment with multiple reporting lines.
* Excellent inter-personal skills and be able to work as part of a cross-functional team.
If this position aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.