My client, a well-known Technology consultancy is seeking an F5 Engineer to join their team and work with their end client, one of the largest banks in the world.
This role is an initial 6 month contract, fully remote, paying £500/day (Inside IR35).
- The role is for a F5 ASM Engineer to support the Telecommunication Network functions platform.
- Telecommunication Network Functions Platform provides the network overlay services that run across the Core Networking infrastructure
- Work as part of a highly successful team responsible for designing, testing, building, operating and maintaining our physical and virtual network infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of F5 products, specifically LTM, ASM and APM modules.
- Previous experience of automation with F5 products.
- Previous experience using Git Hub or equivalent as well as CI/CD pipeline creation.
- Good understanding of networking and networking concepts.
- Good understanding of DNS, routing and switching
- Knowledge of AVI network load balancers would be beneficial
- Working experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum.
- Creation of technical and functional documentation/JIRA tasks etc.
- Ability to interpret user requirements to meet technical development needs and also interpreting technical development needs/questions into user friendly communication.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently and ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment, considering changing needs and expectations.
- Ability to establish collaborative and inclusive environment to achieve as a team.
- Ability to work through strict processes and compliance, driving solutions forward removing any blockers and gaining help from others to do so.
- Proactive, self-driven and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas both in writing and verbally.