My client is a boutique consultancy operating across central government who are engaged on a project where they require a Business Analyst to understand user requirements for the use, reuse and management of physical information.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the testing, development and implementation new processes in support of the development of a revised physical files management strategy.
Key Experience Required:
* Ability to capture and analyse user needs using range of tools and techniques
* Ability to translate user stories and propose services to meet these needs
* Ability to assess feasibility and operational impact of different solutions
* Identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvement, to unlock maximum value
* Experience of forming effective working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
* Ability to communicate complex information including excellent verbal and written skills
* Experience of working on Agile development projects and applying agile methodology to work
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Beneficial Experience Preferred:
* Experience of working with information management systems and projects
* Understanding of legal obligations for managing information
* 1 years experience as a business analyst in government
If this opportunity aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shorty.