My client is a boutique consultancy who operate across central government, the consultancy is in partnership with a central government body who are developing efficient, proportionate and accessible digital services to enable access to justice via appropriate modern channels.
The Digital Delivery Platform Lead will be responsible for the following:
* Demonstrate your experience providing delivery management capability with responsibility for daily running of agile-software delivery teams in line with agile-principles.
* Demonstrate experience providing a team high-quality delivery management service including continuous delivery within the constraints of a pre-defined Systems Development Life-Cycle(SDLC)
* DDPL and RMs to demonstrate experience of working with key stakeholders to remove blockers, mitigate against risks, meet deadlines and manage expectations to provide an effective release management service.
* Demonstrate your experience of providing a team with inspirational and motivating leadership across technical teams.
* Demonstrate your Client Facing skills, excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical & non-technical backgrounds and understand their key business-drivers.
* Provide evidence of leading and working on large scale programmes/project delivery/software development environment using complex integrated applications architectures including Java based microservice architecture.
* Provide evidence of creating, leading & implementing Digital Delivery strategies to embed best practice standard and approaches across the Delivery management teams and release management community.
* Provide evidence your of experience of being able to quickly analyse issues and suggest/implement steps to resolution.
If this position aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.