My client is a boutique consultancy who offer contingent services to central government departments, the business have engaged with a central government department to help implement a new catalogue bringing together record descriptions from multiple catalogues into a single new system using AWS Neptune and Elasticsearch. Our client require a Developer to develop API functions to search, select, add, export, edit, import and delete catalogue data; develop search for use by expert users (using SPARQL in combination with Elasticsearch); develop an Extract, Transform, Load process to migrate data from multiple relational databases (SQL Server) and RDF databases to a cloud based native RDF database (AWS Neptune).
Key skills/ Experience required:
* Have experience with using standards based ontologies/vocabularies, such as W3C PROV data model, Dublin Core and W3C ODRL
* Have experience of validating RDF data, for example using RDF SHACL
* Have experience of working with RDF databases and SPARQL, for example AWS Neptune
* Have experience, knowledge and understanding of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
* Have experience, knowledge and understanding of working with mixed content in the context of large, semi-structured datasets.
* Have experience, knowledge and understanding of create resilient and secure systems using IAM in a cloud context.
If this opportunity aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly should your profile align with the role.