My client is a leading boutique consultancy who supply business critical resources into central government, my client is currently supporting a central government organisation with their master data management programme and require a Data Architect to help establish standard data model and integration patterns, with appropriate data governance, incl. ownership and stewardship and processes for master data management.
The Data Architect will need to have the following skillset/ background:
* Experience in establishing Master Data Management program successfully and appropriately for the data management maturity of the organisation covering all aspects of establishing and maintaining an MDM program successfully.
* Knowledge of the state of the art of MDM tooling and ability to assess suitability appropriately for an organisation and recommend appropriate solutions aligned to identity management and CRM solutions.
* Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations particularly relating to management of party/people data.
* Knowledge and experience of using standard data models and patterns appropriate for MDM and integration within existing and future architecture particularly relating to management of party/people data.
* Knowledge and experience of using different MDM architectural and implementation styles and ability to recommend approach appropriate for organisation.
* Ability to assess and recommend appropriate approaches for data integration and migration incl. use of external data sets.
* Knowledge and experience of establishing appropriate security and privacy to ensure regulatory compliance, in particular for UK and international PII data.
* Experience in writing successful business case for establishing MDM program in one domain initially with further domains to be added.
* Experience of defining appropriate data governance for MDM.
* Experience of integrating MDM with CRM and Identity and Authorisation solutions.
* Experience in facilitation techniques for the development of conceptual/logical models.
* Experience using appropriate tools to both facilitate development of the model and maintenance of it over time.
* Understand how to work to define and develop data models that feed into agile development team drawing on standard approaches.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity and can start in January please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.