My client is a leading Charity who operate across the UK, the business is looking to secure long-term, high value, mutually beneficial and industry leading corporate partners across a range of sectors and disciplines, including Charity of the Year, cause-related marketing and sponsorship as agreed with the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager.
You will be responsible for administrating all aspects of, growth and maximise sustainable income and engagement from existing and new supporters, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with supporters. To help and assist the Corporate Partnerships team to achieve its annual financial and non-financial targets.
* Identify, prioritise and approach potential partners, as highlighted within the Dream Partner list prospects, to generate sustainable unrestricted and restricted income.
* Develop and maintain your own portfolio of companies as part of this programme and take responsibility for delivering and developing our plans for securing new income from businesses, by identifying growth areas and opportunities within the corporate sector.
* To forge long-term mutually beneficial relationships with corporate partners and raise funds towards the ongoing work. In order to successfully accomplish this it is essential to nurture and maintain existing corporate partnerships and to personally build and manage a wide range of key accounts.
* Manage the set-up and delivery of a portfolio of medium/large sized corporate accounts (£10,000+) within agreed corporate sectors
* Research, develop and make applications for Charity of the Year partnerships.
* Take responsibility for the stewardship of supporters of particular corporate projects, initiatives and campaigns as directed.
* Experience of successfully managing business accounts, relationships or corporate partners if from a charity background
* Experience of developing and securing new business within accounts or charity corporate fundraising
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build good relationships – inspiring participation and showing diplomacy and persuasiveness
* Ability to develop long-lasting positive relationships with colleagues, corporate partners, and within the charity itself
* Excellent organisational, administrative, planning and time management skills
* Performance and target-driven
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Competent with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
* Full driving licence
If this position aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.