My client, a very reputable software company offering web content management, digital commerce, digital marketing and has a world renowned digital experience platform is seeking a Cloud Solution Architect to join their team in The Netherlands.
This is a Post-Sales position, however you can apply with or without this experience.
- Become a trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture
- Earn the trust of prospects’ and customers’ CISO/CSO/Chief Risk Officer and similar.
- A true asset to my client due to broad and deep knowledge of business and technical architecture across all relevant domains.
- S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience in either software, system, or enterprise architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multitenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments as well as common ECA topics such as process orchestration, BPM, CEP, MDM, BI/BA, etc.
- Good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration technologies as well as common ECA topics such as personal based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Familiar with Industry or vertical solutions a plus
- Articulate and balanced in demeanour with crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Previous practitioner and/or implementation experience of my client’s solutions or relevant solutions
- Familiar with relevant (regional, vertical, etc.) data privacy and compliance requirements
- Familiar with solution selling and Experience in sales/pre-sales strongly desired
- Experience of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Familiar with design thinking and similar principle