My client, a well-established global technology consultancy with 7,000 employee’s across the world is seeking a Cloud Finops Manager to work with their end client, a reputable Telecommunications company.
This will be an outside IR35 position and will be an initial 3 months, however the project is expected to go on for 12 months.
- Responsible for understanding and working with technical, operational and business stakeholders to develop infrastructure as code automation scripting in multiple cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) and well as multiple private (on prem) clouds; contribute as technical cloud development engineer using waterfall and agile methodologies with DevOps tools and practices
- Develop reusable templates and code to automate solution delivery and deployment across multiple cloud providers
- Partner with enterprise architects, security and SME’s to establish DevOps standards and procedures
- Identify manual processes and procedures and automate solutions using cloud native services
- Prepare technical documentation, diagrams and contribute to task-level project plans
- Provide third-tier support for operations and support teams
- Minimum five years of experience in IT automation, operations including datacentre and cloud-based deployments; preferably in a large Enterprise Level Data Centres production environments
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience delivering automated, secure cloud infrastructure solutions at enterprise scale
- Experience with infrastructure as code (such as CloudFormation, Terraform, ARM templates) and scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (such as GitHub, BitBucket, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority with poise (200TEC)