Project Manager – Underwriting/ Cat Modelling – FTC – 100K
My client are a leading insurer in the London Market, The modelling team provide a core service and they are responsible for management of Catastrophe Risk: including pricing contracts, maintaining the quarterly portfolio, measuring the portfolio against capital tolerances, providing data and metrics for outward reinsurance purchase, analysing risk exposure and accumulations including submitting returns to Lloyd’s, analysing the portfolio for Lloyd’s Business Planning, and providing event response and other ad hoc services.
The business are currently delivering changes to the modelling function across process and applications to simplify the process, organisation and IT architecture to realise operational efficiencies and improved service to the numerous customers of modelling.
The Project Manager will require the following Skillset/ Background:
* Reviewing and revisit existing RFI/RFP requirements, existing process and service pain points, documentation, selection criteria, and submissions from long listed potential partners in light on the proposed estate of applications systems.
* Creating and executing a plan for concluding the selection process and delivering a final recommendation for the BPO provider.
* Organising and running workshops / 121 meetings with senior stakeholders
* Managing a delivery team of in-house analysts and SME’s and partner resources.
* Working with the selected partner to shape and deliver into live a new target operating model and processes for the Data Cleansing service area
* Provide initial service management whilst the new service is embedded and support transition to Business As Usual.
* Working under the direction of a programme manager and alongside project managers of parallel workstreams
* Plus the standard project management activities (e.g. monitoring, risk and issue management, regular reporting, Steer Co preparation)
If this opportunity aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.