Business Analyst / Insurance / Process / Change / IT
- Document business process requirements;
- Lead workshops through proof of concept / pilot
- Analyse requirements prior to their configuration in a third party system
- Document proposed solutions;
- Collaborate with the technical team and experts;
- Collaborate with quality assurance;
- Act as an interface between the business community and development teams.
You will provide business analysis across all IT Projects / work packages, in particular those that fulfil the individual business’ IT Strategy. You will liaise with both business and IT stakeholders to ensure clarity for IT change requests.
The successful candidate will have experience working as a Business Analyst within the insurance sector, ideally with some exposure within the London Market. You will be able to demonstrate experience using tools (manual or automated) to record the structure, relationships and use of information. You will have commercial experience working in both Waterfall and Agile environments, be comfortable dealing with key business and IT stakeholders and external vendors.
London based insurer.