Business Analyst / DUA / Claims / Change / Underwriting / Insurance / Process Mapping
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working business relationships
- Knowledge of Corporate insurance industry / Lloyd’s market
- Experience of contributing and delivering to project objectives.
- Strong background in business process & data mapping
- Attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management
- Self starter
- Knowledge of planning processes and cycles to include strategic planning, operational planning and project planning
- Financial and business modelling and business case construction
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
My client are about to start a global IT programme making significant changes within the DUA workstream to role out a uniformed, global approach. Your role will be to work with global stakeholders to document how each region use the current system and store data. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager to support the business in defining and realising their project objectives. They will help to shape and facilitate change initiatives and provide analytical support on a wide range of activities:
- Business and process analysis associated with organisation redesign.
- Development of presentations and documentation.
- Project management support.
- Networking with internal and external stakeholders and information sharing.
- Work with business stakeholders to document problem / opportunity statements to ensure achievement of business objectives (to include documenting outcomes and assisting in planning and facilitating workshops and business initiatives and investigating and producing data inputs)
- Participate in internal meetings to share and develop strategy, knowledge and best practice,
- Determine own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives.
London based insurer
Business Analyst / DUA / Claims / Insurance / Mapping