My client is a leading insurer who trade across global specialist markets, the business have a passion for innovation across Change & Technology and have embarked on a number of very exciting technology driven transformation programmes.
Part of the successful delivery of these programmes is to move to a fully Agile environment across the current portfolio and they are coming to market to find a Senior level PMO Analyst who has perhaps championed the move into Agile or is also a certified Scrum Master.
The background required is as follows:
* High energy and drive
* Experience in a PMO role within financial services (ideally general insurance)
* Experience with working in an Agile environment and exposure to Jira, scrums, sprints, stand ups etc
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, across all levels within the business & technology teams
* Must be able to manage relationships working effectively with project teams
* The ability to anticipate issues, schedule meetings and adapt plans at a moment’s notice is an important part of a PMO role
* Must be organised and on top of project activity to ensure timely and accurate delivery of your deliverables.
* Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
* Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
* Very good attention to detail.
* Ability to work across a range of different business functions building effective and lasting relationships
* Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently, using own initiative
* Experience of working within insurance is preferred
* Evidence of high degree of project governance and quality controls, including reporting, documentation, audit trails planning and controlling
If this position is of interest and your background aligns with our clients requirement please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.