Account Executive – CMS – Ecommerce – Sales
My client, an exciting and innovative software house who have a world renowned Digital Experience platform and specialise across Digital Marketing, Digital Commerce, Content Management and Smart Personalisation are seeking an Account Executive to join their team.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work with customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist.
- Be responsible for the sale of software licenses, Cloud, Managed and professional services.
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs, RFP’s, bids & other customer requirements to grow sales & strengthen relationships.
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to perspective customers.
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyse and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the customer’s decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions.
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs.
- Minimum 5 years software solution sales experience
- Experience selling software solutions that include CMS, Social Media, Online Marketing, eCommerce, eMail Marketing, or Online Lead Enrichment
- Enterprise sales experience
- Demonstrated hunter
- Content Management industry experience
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- College/University degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record closing sales in multiple industries
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills, in English and in German
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectation and goals