My client is a leading boutique consultancy who offer IT & Business Change services to Central Government. My client is currently engaged with a Central Government organisation and require a team of DevOps Engineers to help develop efficient, proportionate and accessible digital services to enable access to justice via appropriate modern channels.
The Engineers must have strong DevOps skills and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, and analysts focused on one or more products or projects providing services capable of running high volume, reliable and flexible services that are relentlessly user-focused and continually improved through iterative development.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
– Demonstrate technical capability & proven track record in operating & maintaining an enterprise grade continuous integration /continual delivery infrastructure for the reliable and consistent development, testing and delivery of primarily Java applications.
– Demonstrate experience in operating and maintaining cloud services on the Azure platform utilising Azure specific PaaS elements and associated monitoring services.
– Demonstrate experience of building, configuring & maintaining new virtual platforms and associated automated tooling and technologies (terraform, ansible, containerisation) adherence to approved designs to ensure reliable, consistent environments utilising full-version control.
– Demonstrate experience in best practice configuration management of artefacts and configuration files through version control and approved repositories.
– Evidence a track record in supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment to ensure those development teams utilise automated deployment and configuration of applications
– Evidence a track record in enterprise level documentation and experience of undertaking knowledge transfer and retention to the Authority
– Demonstrate a track record in providing experienced Linux engineering support.
– Demonstrate experience of working in close collaboration with peers and colleagues in other workstreams e.g. Architecture, Security and Live support functions as examples
– Demonstrate the experience and ability to deploy the required number of appropriately skilled resources capable of fulfilling the required outcomes to meet the contract start date.
– Demonstrate experience of working with and successfully delivering digital services, ideally within an enterprise level organisation.
Should you feel your background aligns with this opportunity please apply now and I will follow up with a call should you be suitable for the role.